(b) Documents also may be requested through the Board's Web site or by letter or fax. Please ensure that the records sought are clearly described. Materials produced by the Board are in the public domain unless otherwise noted.
(c) Many Board records are available electronically at the Board's Web site (http://www.nwtrb.gov ).
(d) Records of the Board available for inspection and copying include:
(1) The rules and regulations of the Board.
(2) Statements of policy adopted by the Board.
(3) Board reports to the U.S. Congress and the U.S. Secretary of Energy.
(4) Board correspondence with Congress and the Department of Energy (DOE).
(5) Transcripts of Board meetings.
(6) Biographical information about current Board members.
(7) Copies of records released in response to FOIA requests.
(e) The cost of copying information available in the Board office shall be imposed in accordance with the provisions of § 1303.108.
Title 10 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.