(a) Each potential party, interested governmental participant, or party shall—
(1) Designate an official who will be responsible for administration of its responsibility to provide electronic files of documentary material ;
(2) Establish procedures to implement the requirements in § 2.1003 ;
(3) Provide training to its staff on the procedures for implementation of the responsibility to provide electronic files of documentary material;
(4) Ensure that all documents carry the submitter's unique identification number;
(5) Cooperate with the advisory review process established by the NRC under § 2.1011(d).
(b) The responsible official designated under paragraph (a)(1) of this section shall certify to the Pre-License Application Presiding Officer that the procedures specified in paragraph (a)(2) of this section have been implemented, and that to the best of his or her knowledge, the documentary material specified in § 2.1003 has been identified and made electronically available. The initial certification must be made at the time the participant is required to comply with § 2.1003. The responsible official for the DOE shall also update this certification at the time DOE submits the license application.
[63 FR 71738, Dec. 30, 1998, as amended at 66 FR 29466, May 31, 2001]
Title 10 published on 2012-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 10.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.