(1) State the time, place, and issues to be considered;
(2) Provide names and addresses of participants,
(3) Specify the time limit for participants and others to indicate whether they wish to present views;
(4) Specify the schedule for the filing of written testimony, statements of position, proposed questions for the Presiding Officer to consider, and rebuttal testimony consistent with the schedule provisions of § 2.1321.
(5) Specify that the oral hearing shall commence within 15 days of the date for submittal of rebuttal testimony unless otherwise ordered;
(6) State any other instructions the Commission deems appropriate;
(7) If so determined by the NRC staff or otherwise directed by the Commission, direct that the staff participate as a party with respect to some or all issues.
(b) If the Commission is not the Presiding Officer, the notice of oral hearing will also state:
(1) When the jurisdiction of the Presiding Officer commences and terminates;
(2) The powers of the Presiding Officer;
(3) Instructions to the Presiding Officer to certify promptly the completed hearing record to the Commission without a recommended or preliminary decision.
Title 10 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.