Information collection requirements: OMB approval.
(a) The Nuclear Regulatory Commission has submitted the information collection requirements contained in this part to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for approval as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.). The NRC may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. OMB has approved the information collection requirements contained in this part under control number 3150-0020.
(c) This part contains information collection requirements in addition to those approved under the control number specified in paragraph (a) of this section. These information collection requirements and the control numbers under which they are approved are as follows:
(1) In §§ 40.31, 40.43, 40.44, and appendix A, NRC Form 313 is approved under control number 3150-0120.
(2) In § 40.31, DOC/NRC Forms AP-1, AP-A, and associated forms are approved under control numbers 0694-0135.
(3) In § 40.31, Forms N-71 and associated forms are approved under control number 3150-0056.
(4) In § 40.42, NRC Form 314 is approved under control number 3150-0028.
(5) In § 40.64, DOE/NRC Form 741 is approved under control number 3150-0003.
[49 FR 19626, May 9, 1984, as amended at 56 FR 40768, Aug. 16, 1991; 58 FR 68731, Dec. 29, 1993; 62 FR 52187, Oct. 6, 1997; 73 FR 78604, Dec. 23, 2008]
Title 10 published on 2013-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 10.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.