(a) Each application filed under this subpart shall be submitted in triplicate to: U.S. Department of Energy, Small Business Exemptions, Appliance Efficiency Standards, Assistant Secretary for Conservation and Renewable Energy, Forrestal Building, 1000 Independence Avenue, SW., Washington, DC 20585.
(b) An application shall be in writing and shall include the following:
(1) Name and mailing address of applicant;
(2) Whether the applicant controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with another manufacturer, and if so, the nature of that control relationship;
(3) The text or substance of the standard or portion thereof for which the exemption is sought and the length of time desired for the exemption;
(4) Information showing the annual gross revenue of the applicant for the preceding 12-month period from all of its operations (including the manufacture and sale of covered products):
(5) Information to show that failure to grant an exemption is likely to result in a lessening of competition;
(6) Such other information, if any, believed to be pertinent by the petitioner; and
(7) Such other information as the Secretary may require.
Title 10 published on 2013-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 10.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.