(a) The interagency review panel shall consist of—
(1) A head designated by the Federal agency that employs the manager;
(2) A representative of the DOE if the manager is not an employee of the DOE; and
(3) A representative of any other Federal agency deemed appropriate by the Federal agency that employs the manager.
(b) The interagency review panel shall—
(1) Review the research and development to be performed and consider the information presented by the applicant, in the case of a grant, cooperative agreement, or contract, and by any interested person who filed a statement of objection;
(2) Make a recommendation with a supporting statement of findings to the manager as to whether the research and development to be performed complies with the standards and criteria of § 473.30; and
(3) Operate by majority vote with the head of the panel casting the decisive vote in the event of a tie.
Title 10 published on 2012-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.