The Office of Energy Research Financial Assistance Program.
(a) DOE may issue, under the Office of Energy Research Financial Assistance Program, 10 CFR part 605, awards for basic and applied research, educational/training activities, conferences, and other related activities under the ER program areas set forth in paragraph (b) of this section and described in appendix A of this part.
(b) The Program areas are:
(1) Basic Energy Sciences
(2) Field Operations Management
(3) Fusion Energy
(4) Health and Environmental Research
(5) High Energy and Nuclear Physics
(6) Scientific Computing Staff
(7) Superconducting Super Collider
(8) University and Science Education Programs
(9) Program Analysis; and
(10) Other program areas of interest as may be described in a notice of availability published in the Federal Register.
Title 10 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.