The general information must include each of the following:
(a) Identity of the applicant including:
(1) The full name, address, telephone number and description of the business or occupation of the applicant;
(2) If the applicant is a partnership, the name, and address of each partner and the principal location where the partnership does business;
(3) If the applicant is a corporation or an unincorporated association, (i) the state where it is incorporated or organized and the principal location where it does business, and (ii) the names and addresses of its directors and principal officers; and
(4) If the applicant is acting as an agent or representative of another person in filing the application, all information required under this paragraph must be supplied with respect to the other person.
(b) Qualifications of the applicant:
(1) The organizational structure of the applicant, both offsite and onsite, including a description of lines of authority and assignments of responsibilities, whether in the form of administrative directives, contract provisions, or otherwise;
(2) The technical qualifications, including training and experience, of the applicant and members of the applicant's staff to engage in the proposed activities. Minimum training and experience requirements for personnel filling key positions described in paragraph (b)(1) of this section must be provided;
(3) A description of the applicant's personnel training program; and
(4) The plan to maintain an adequate complement of trained personnel to carry out waste receipt, handling, and disposal operations in a safe manner.
(c) A description of:
(1) The location of the proposed disposal site;
(2) The general character of the proposed activities;
(3) The types and quantities of radioactive waste to be received, possessed, and disposed of;
(4) Plans for use of the land disposal facility for purposes other than disposal of radioactive wastes; and
(5) The proposed facilities and equipment.
(d) Proposed schedules for construction, receipt of waste, and first emplacement of waste at the proposed land disposal facility.
Title 10 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.