(1) Each licensee shall report to the NRC Operations Center the events described in Appendix A to Part 70.
(2) Reports must be made by a knowledgeable licensee representative and by any method that will ensure compliance with the required time period for reporting.
(3) The information provided must include a description of the event and other related information as described in § 70.50(c)(1).
(4) Follow-up information to the reports must be provided until all information required to be reported in § 70.50(c)(1) of this subpart is complete.
(5) Each licensee shall provide reasonable assurance that reliable communication with the NRC Operations Center is available during each event.
(b)Written reports. Each licensee that makes a report required by paragraph (a)(1) of this section shall submit a written follow-up report within 30 days of the initial report. The written report must contain the information as described in § 70.50(c)(2).
Title 10 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.