Information collection requirements: OMB approval.
(a) The Nuclear Regulatory Commission, or another U.S. Government agency, has submitted the information collection requirements contained in this Part to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for approval as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act (44 U.S.C. 3501et seq. ). The NRC may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. OMB has approved the information collection requirements contained in this Part under control number 3150-0055.
(c) This part contains information collection requirements in addition to those approved under the control number specified in paragraph (a) of this section. These information collection requirements and the control numbers under which they are approved are as follows:
(1) In § 75.10, Form N-71 and associated forms are approved under control number 3150-0056.
(2) In §§ 75.31, 75.32, 75.33, and 75.35, DOE/NRC Form 742 is approved under control number 3150-0004.
(3) In §§ 75.33 and 75.34, DOE/NRC Form 741 is approved under control number 3150-0003.
(4) In §§ 75.34 and 75.35, DOE/NRC Form 740M is approved under OMB control number 3150-0057.
(5) In § 75.35, DOE/NRC Form 742C is approved under control number 3150-0058.
(6) In §§ 75.10 and 75.11, DOC/NRC Forms AP-1, AP-A, and associated forms are approved under control number 0694-0135.
[49 FR 19628, May 9, 1984, as amended at 62 FR 52189, Oct. 6, 1997; 67 FR 67101, Nov. 4, 2002; 73 FR 78610, Dec. 23, 2008]
Title 10 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.