(a) The procedures covered by this part apply to debts that are either owed by current and former Commission employees, or arise from the provision of goods or services by contractors or vendors doing business with the Commission.
(b) The procedures covered by this part do not apply to any of the following debts:
(1) Debts that are covered by 11 CFR 111.51, regarding debts arising from compliance matters, administrative fines, alternative dispute resolution, repayments, and court judgments arising under the statutes specified in 11 CFR 111.51(a).
(2) Debts involving criminal actions of fraud, the presentation of a false claim, or misrepresentation on the part of the debtor or any other person having an interest in the claim.
(3) Debts based in whole or in part on conduct in violation of the antitrust laws.
(4) Debts under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.
(5) Debts between the Commission and another Federal agency. The Commission will attempt to resolve interagency claims by negotiation in accordance with Executive Order 12146, 3 CFR pp. 409-12 (1980 Comp.).
(6) Debts that have become subject to salary offset under 5 U.S.C. 5514.
Title 11 published on 2012-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.