(a) The application shall conform to the technical specifications described in the Commission's National Mail Voter Registration Form Technical Specifications.
(b)Size. The application shall consist of a 5″ by 8″ application card of sufficient stock and weight to satisfy postal regulations. The application card shall be attached by a perforated fold to another 5″ by 8″ card that contains space for the information set forth at 11 CFR 9428.4(c).
(1) The application shall be sealable.
(2) The outside of the application shall contain an appropriate number of address lines to be completed by the applicant using the state information provided.
(3) Both sides of the application card shall contain space designated “For Official Use Only.”
(d)Color. The application shall be of ink and paper colors of sufficient contrast to permit for optical scanning capabilities.
(e)Signature field. The application shall contain a signature field in lieu of a signature line.
(1) All print on the form shall be of the largest practicable type size.
(2) The requirements on the form specified in 11 CFR 9428.4(b)(1), (6), and (7) shall be in print identical to that used in the attestation portion of the application required by 11 CFR 9428.4(b)(2).
[59 FR 32323, June 23, 1994. Redesignated and amended at 74 FR 37520, July 29, 2009]
Title 11 published on 2012-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.