11 CFR Part 106 - ALLOCATIONS OF CANDIDATE AND COMMITTEE ACTIVITIES
- § 106.1 — Allocation of expenses between candidates.
- § 106.2 — State allocation of expenditures incurred by authorized committees of Presidential primary candidates receiving matching funds.
- § 106.3 — Allocation of expenses between campaign and non-campaign related travel.
- § 106.4 — Allocation of polling expenses.
- § 106.5 — Allocation of expenses between federal and non-federal activities by national party committees.
- § 106.6 — Allocation of expenses between federal and non-federal activities by separate segregated funds and nonconnected committees.
- § 106.7 — Allocation of expenses between Federal and non-Federal accounts by party committees, other than for Federal election activities.
- § 106.8 — Allocation of expenses for political party committee phone banks that refer to a clearly identified Federal candidate.
Title 11 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.