(a) Each Federal Reserve Bank is hereby authorized as fiscal agent of the Enterprises to perform the following functions with respect to the issuance of Book-entry Enterprise Securities offered and sold by an Enterprise to which this part applies, in accordance with the Securities Documentation, Federal Reserve Bank Operating Circulars, this part, and any procedures established by the Director consistent with these authorities:
(1) To service and maintain Book-entry Enterprise Securities in accounts established for such purposes;
(2) To make payments with respect to such securities, as directed by the Enterprise;
(3) To effect transfer of Book-entry Enterprise Securities between Participants' Securities Accounts as directed by the Participants;
(4) To effect conversions between Book-entry Enterprise Securities and Definitive Enterprise Securities with respect to those securities as to which conversion rights are available pursuant to the applicable Securities Documentation; and
(5) To perform such other duties as fiscal agent as may be requested by the Enterprise.
(b) Each Federal Reserve Bank may issue Federal Reserve Bank Operating Circulars not inconsistent with this part, governing the details of its handling of Book-entry Enterprise Securities, Security Entitlements, and the operation of the Book-entry System under this part.
Title 12 published on 2012-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.