12 CFR 1267.2 - Authorized investments and transactions.
(a) In addition to assets enumerated in parts 1266 and 955 of this title and subject to the applicable limitations set forth in this part, and in part 1272 of this chapter, each Bank may invest in:
(3) Obligations, participations or other instruments of, or issued by, the Federal National Mortgage Association or the Government National Mortgage Association;
(4) Mortgages, obligations, or other securities that are, or ever have been, sold by the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation pursuant to section 305 or 306 of the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation Act (12 U.S.C. 1454 or 1455);
(5) Stock, obligations, or other securities of any small business investment company formed pursuant to 15 U.S.C. 681, to the extent such investment is made for purposes of aiding members of the Bank; and
(6) Instruments that the Bank has determined are permissible investments for fiduciary or trust funds under the laws of the state in which the Bank is located.
(b) Subject to any applicable limitations set forth in this part and in part 1272 of this chapter, a Bank also may enter into the following types of transactions:
(2) Standby letters of credit, pursuant to the requirements of part 1269 of this title;
Title 12 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.