(a)Adoption; no delegation. Each Bank, after consultation with its Advisory Council, shall adopt a written AHP Implementation Plan, and shall not amend the AHP Implementation Plan without first consulting its Advisory Council. The Bank's board of directors shall not delegate to Bank officers or other Bank employees the responsibility to consult with the Advisory Council prior to adopting or amending the AHP Implementation Plan. The AHP Implementation Plan shall set forth, at a minimum:
(1) The applicable median income standard or standards adopted by the Bank consistent with the definition of median income for the area in § 1291.1 of this part;
(2) The Bank's requirements for its competitive application program established pursuant to § 1291.5 of this part;
(3) The Bank's requirements for its homeownership set-aside programs, if adopted by the Bank pursuant to § 1291.6 of this part;
(4) The Bank's requirements for funding revolving loan funds, if adopted by the Bank pursuant to § 1291.5(c)(13) of this part;
(5) The Bank's requirements for funding loan pools, if adopted by the Bank pursuant to § 1291.5(c)(14) of this part;
(6) The Bank's requirements for monitoring under its competitive application program and any Bank homeownership set-aside programs, pursuant to § 1291.7 of this part;
(7) The Bank's requirements, including time limits, for re-use of repaid AHP direct subsidy, if adopted by the Bank pursuant to § 1291.8(f)(2) of this part; and
(8) The retention agreement requirements for projects and households under the competitive application program and any Bank homeownership set-aside programs, pursuant to § 1291.9(a)(7) and (a)(8) of this part.
(b)Advisory Council review. Prior to the amendment of a Bank's AHP Implementation Plan, the Bank shall provide its Advisory Council an opportunity to review the document, and the Advisory Council shall provide its recommendations to the Bank's board of directors for its consideration.
(c)Notification of Plan amendments to the FHFA. A Bank shall notify the FHFA of any amendments made to its AHP Implementation Plan within 30 days after the date of their adoption by the Bank's board of directors.
(d)Public access. A Bank shall publish its current AHP Implementation Plan on its publicly available Web site, and shall publish any amendments to the AHP Implementation Plan on the Web site within 30 days after the date of their adoption by the Bank's board of directors.
Title 12 published on 2013-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.