12 CFR 1806.204 - Applications for Bank Enterprise Awards.
prev | next
(a) Notice of Funds Availability; Applications. Applicants shall submit applications for Bank Enterprise Awards in accordance with this section and the applicable NOFA. After receipt of an application, the Fund may request clarifying or technical information related to materials submitted as part of such application or to verify that Qualified Activities were carried out in the manner prescribed in this part.
(1) A completed worksheet that reports the increases in Qualified Activities actually carried out during the Baseline and Assessment Period. If an Applicant has merged with another institution during the Assessment Period, it shall submit a separate Baseline Period worksheet for each subject institution and one Assessment Period worksheet that reports the activities of the merged institutions. If such a merger is unexpectedly delayed beyond the Assessment Period, the Fund reserves the right to withhold distribution of an award until the merger has been completed;
(2) A report of Qualified Activities that were closed during the Assessment Period. Such report shall describe the original amount, census tract served, and the dates of execution, initial disbursement, and final disbursement of the instrument;
(3) With respect to all CDFI Related Activities and Distressed Community Financing Activities where the amount of the Qualified Activity is $250,000 or greater, documentation that meets the conditions described in § 1806.201(f);
(4) Information necessary for the Fund to complete its environmental review requirements pursuant to part 1815 of this chapter;
(5) Certifications, as described in the applicable NOFA and Bank Enterprise Award application, that the information provided to the Fund is true and accurate and that the Applicant will comply with all relevant provisions of this chapter and all applicable Federal, State, and local laws, ordinances, regulations, policies, guidelines, and requirements;
(6) In the case of an Applicant proposing to engage in Service Activities, or Distressed Community Financing Activities, an Applicant must submit a Distressed Community map and other documentation as described in the applicable NOFA and Bank Enterprise Award application;
(7) Information that indicates that each CDFI to which an Applicant has provided CDFI Support Activities is Integrally Involved in a Distressed Community as described in the applicable NOFA and Bank Enterprise Award application; and
Title 12 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.