(3) CEQ regulations means the regulations for implementing the procedural provisions of the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 as promulgated by the Council on Environmental Quality, Executive Office of the President, appearing at 40 CFR parts 1500-1508 and to which this part is a supplement;
(4) Comprehensive Business Plan means a document submitted as part of an Application pursuant to part 1805 of this chapter which describes an organization's proposed process for offering products or services to a particular market, including organizational requirements needed to serve that market effectively;
(5) Consumer Loans means loans to one or more individuals for household, family or other personal expenditures;
(6) Decisionmaker means the Director of the Fund, unless an appropriate delegation of authority has been made;
(7) EIS means an environmental impact statement as defined in 40 CFR 1508.11 of the CEQ regulations;
(8) Fund means the Community Development Financial Institutions Fund, established under section 104(a) of the Act (12 U.S.C. 4703(a) );
(9) NEPA means the National Environmental Policy Act, as amended, 42 U.S.C. 4321-433 5; and
(10) Project means all closely related actions relating to a specific site.
(b) Other terms used in this part are defined in 40 CFR part 1508 of the CEQ regulations.
Title 12 published on 2012-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.