12 CFR 19.10 - Filing of papers.
(a) Filing. Any papers required to be filed, excluding documents produced in response to a discovery request pursuant to §§ 19.25 and 19.26, shall be filed with OFIA, except as otherwise provided.
(b) Manner of filing. Unless otherwise specified by the Comptroller or the administrative law judge, filing may be accomplished by:
(2) Delivering the papers to a reliable commercial courier service, overnight delivery service, or to the U.S. Post Office for Express Mail delivery;
(4) Transmission by electronic media, only if expressly authorized, and upon any conditions specified, by the Comptroller or the administrative law judge. All papers filed by electronic media shall also concurrently be filed in accordance with paragraph (c) of this section.
(1) Form. All papers filed must set forth the name, address, and telephone number of the counsel or party making the filing and must be accompanied by a certification setting forth when and how service has been made on all other parties. All papers filed must be double-spaced and printed or typewritten on 81/2×11 inch paper, and must be clear and legible.
(2) Signature. All papers must be dated and signed as provided in § 19.7.
(3) Caption. All papers filed must include at the head thereof, or on a title page, the name of the OCC and of the filing party, the title and docket number of the proceeding, and the subject of the particular paper.
Title 12 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.