What transactions with affiliates or others must comply with section 23B's market terms requirement?
(a) The market terms requirement of § 223.51 applies to the following transactions:
(1) Any covered transaction with an affiliate, unless the transaction is exempt under paragraphs (a) through (c) of § 223.41 or paragraphs (a) through (e) or (h) through (j) of § 223.42 ;
(2) The sale of a security or other asset to an affiliate, including an asset subject to an agreement to repurchase;
(3) The payment of money or the furnishing of a service to an affiliate under contract, lease, or otherwise;
(4) Any transaction in which an affiliate acts as an agent or broker or receives a fee for its services to the member bank or to any other person; and
(5) Any transaction or series of transactions with a nonaffiliate, if an affiliate:
(i) Has a financial interest in the nonaffiliate; or
(ii) Is a participant in the transaction or series of transactions.
(b) For the purpose of this section, any transaction by a member bank with any person will be deemed to be a transaction with an affiliate of the member bank if any of the proceeds of the transaction are used for the benefit of, or transferred to, the affiliate.
Title 12 published on 2012-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.