(a) Federal Register. The Committee publishes in the Federal Register, in addition to this part:
(1) A description of its organization;
(2) Statements of the general course and method by which its functions are channeled and determined;
(3) Rules of procedure;
(4) Substantive rules of general applicability, and statements of general policy and interpretations of general applicability formulated and adopted by the Committee;
(5) Every amendment, revision, or repeal of the foregoing; and
(6) General notices of proposed rulemaking.
(b) Annual Report to Congress. Each annual report made to Congress by the Board includes a complete record of the actions taken by the Committee during the preceding year upon all matters of policy relating to open market operations, showing the reasons underlying the actions, and the votes taken.
(c) Other published information. From time to time, other information relating to open market operations of the Federal Reserve Banks is published in the Federal Reserve Bulletin, in the Board's annual report to Congress, and in announcements and statements released to the press. Copies of issues of the Bulletin and of annual reports of the Board may be obtained from the Publications Services of the Federal Reserve Board, 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20551 (pedestrian entrance is on C Street, N.W.). Subscription or other charges may apply.
[62 FR 61218, Nov. 17, 1997, as amended at 70 FR 7840, Feb. 16, 2005]
Title 12 published on 2012-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.