(a)Agreement corporation means a corporation having an agreement or undertaking with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (FRB) under section 25 of the Federal Reserve Act (FRA), 12 U.S.C. 601 through 604a.
(b)Edge corporation means a corporation that is organized under section 25A of the FRA, 12 U.S.C. 611 through 631.
(c)Foreign bank means an organization that:
(1) Is organized under the laws of a foreign country;
(2) Engages in the business of banking;
(3) Is recognized as a bank by the bank supervisory or monetary authority of the country of its organization or principal banking operations;
(4) Receives deposits to a substantial extent in the regular course of its business; and
(5) Has the power to accept demand deposits.
(d)Foreign branch means an office of a national bank (other than a representative office) that is located outside the United States at which banking or financing business is conducted.
(e)Foreign country means one or more foreign nations, and includes the overseas territories, dependencies, and insular possessions of those nations and of the United States, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.