(a) Purpose. This subpart establishes policy, assigns responsibilities and prescribes procedures with respect to:
(1) The production or disclosure of official information or records of Ex-Im Bank in all legal proceedings to which Ex-Im Bank is not a party;
(2) Demands for testimony of Ex-Im Bank personnel related to information acquired as a result of performance of their official duties, or by virtue of their official status, in all legal proceedings where Ex-Im Bank is not a party; and
(3) The offer of expert or opinion testimony by Ex-Im Bank personnel regarding matters related to the performance of their official duties.
(b) Policy. Ex-Im Bank seeks to further the following goals in enacting this subpart:
(1) Conservation of agency resources for official business;
(2) Minimization of agency involvement in controversial issues unrelated to its mission;
(3) Maintenance of the agency's impartiality amongst private litigants;
(4) Protection of confidential and/or sensitive information; and
(5) Maintenance of the integrity of the agency's deliberative processes.
Title 12 published on 2012-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.