Commencement of proceeding and contents of notice.
(a) Commencement of proceeding.(1) Except for change-in-control proceedings under section 7(j)(4) of the FDIA (12 U.S.C. 1817(j)(4) ), a proceeding governed by this subpart is commenced by issuance of a notice by the Director.
(ii) The notice must be served by the Director upon the respondent and given to any other appropriate financial institution supervisory authority where required by law.
(iii) The notice must be filed with the OFIA.
(2) Change-in control proceedings under section 7(j)(4) of the FDIA (12 U.S.C. 1817(j)(4)) commence with the issuance of an order by the Director.
(b) Contents of notice. The notice must set forth:
(1) The legal authority for the proceeding and for the Office's jurisdiction over the proceeding;
(2) A statement of the matters of fact or law showing that the Office is entitled to relief;
(3) A proposed order or prayer for an order granting the requested relief;
(4) The time, place, and nature of the hearing as required by law or regulation;
(5) The time within which to file an answer as required by law or regulation;
(6) The time within which to request a hearing as required by law or regulation; and
(7) The answer and/or request for a hearing shall be filed with OFIA.
Title 12 published on 2012-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.