(3) You must submit an opinion of independent legal counsel indicating that the sale of your shares complies with all applicable state securities law requirements.
(4) You must comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
(5) You must satisfy any other requirements or conditions OTS may impose.
(b) OTS may condition approval of a voluntary supervisory conversion application on either of the following:
(1) You must satisfy any conditions and restrictions OTS imposes to prevent unsafe or unsound practices, to protect the Deposit Insurance Fund and the public interest, and to prevent potential injury or detriment to you before and after the conversion. OTS may impose these conditions and restrictions on you (before and after the conversion), your acquiror, controlling parties, or directors and officers of you or your acquiror; or
(2) You must infuse a larger amount of capital, if necessary, for safety and soundness reasons.
[67 FR 52020, Aug. 9, 2002, as amended at 71 FR 19812, Apr. 18, 2006]
Title 12 published on 2012-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.