12 CFR 568.3 - Security program.
(1) Establish procedures for opening and closing for business and for the safekeeping of all currency, negotiable securities, and similar valuables at all times;
(2) Establish procedures that will assist in identifying persons committing crimes against the association and that will preserve evidence that may aid in their identification and prosecution. Such procedures may include, but are not limited to:
(ii) Using identification devices, such as prerecorded serial-numbered bills, or chemical and electronic devices; and
(3) Provide for initial and periodic training of officers and employees in their responsibilities under the security program and in proper employee conduct during and after a burglary, robbery, or larceny; and
(4) Provide for selecting, testing, operating and maintaining appropriate security devices, as specified in paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) Security devices. Each savings association shall have, at a minimum, the following security devices:
(1) A means of protecting cash and other liquid assets, such as a vault, safe, or other secure space;
(2) A lighting system for illuminating, during the hours of darkness, the area around the vault, if the vault is visible from outside the office;
(4) An alarm system or other appropriate device for promptly notifying the nearest responsible law enforcement officers of an attempted or perpetrated robbery or burglary; and
(5) Such other devices as the security officer determines to be appropriate, taking into consideration:
Title 12 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.