12 CFR 604.420 - Exemptive provisions.
Except in a case where the Board determines that the public interest requires otherwise, a meeting or portion of a meeting may be closed to public observation where the Board determines that the meeting or portion of the meeting is likely to:
(1) Specifically authorized under criteria established by an Executive order to be kept secret in the interests of national defense or foreign policy, and
(c) Disclose matters specifically exempted from disclosure by statute (other than 5 U.S.C. 552): Provided, That such statute:
(1) Requires that the matters be withheld from the public in such a manner as to leave no discretion on the issue, or
(d) Disclose trade secrets and privileged or confidential commercial or financial information obtained from a person;
(f) Disclose information of a personal nature where disclosure would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy;
(g) Disclose investigator records compiled for law enforcement purposes, or information which if written would be contained in such records, but only to the extent that the production of such records or information would:
(4) Disclose the identity of a confidential source and, in the case of a record compiled by a criminal law enforcement authority in the course of a criminal investigation, or by an agency conducting a lawful national security intelligence investigation, confidential information furnished only by the confidential source;
(h) Disclose information contained in or related to examination, supervision, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of the Farm Credit Administration;
(1) Significantly endanger the stability of any Farm Credit System institution, including banks, associations, service corporations chartered under the Act, or the Funding Corporation; or
(2) Be likely to significantly frustrate implementation of a proposed action of the Farm Credit Administration: Provided, said Administration has not already disclosed to the public the content or nature of its proposed action, or is not required by law to make such disclosure on its own initiative prior to taking final action on such proposal; or
(j) Specifically concern participation by the Farm Credit Administration in a civil action or proceeding otherwise involving a determination on the record before an opportunity for a hearing.
Title 12 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.