(a)Adoption of strategic business plan. Beginning on July 30, 2000, each Bank's board of directors shall have in effect at all times a strategic business plan that describes how the business activities of the Bank will achieve the mission of the Bank consistent with part 940 of this chapter. Specifically, each Bank's strategic business plan shall:
(1) Enumerate operating goals and objectives for each major business activity and for all new business activities, which must include plans for maximizing activities that enhance the carrying out of the mission of the Bank, consistent with part 940 of this chapter;
(1) Review the Bank's strategic business plan at least annually;
(2) Amend the strategic business plan as appropriate;
(3) Re-adopt the Bank's strategic business plan, including interim amendments, not less often than every three years; and
(4) Establish management reporting requirements and monitor implementation of the strategic business plan and the operating goals and objectives contained therein.
(c)Report to Finance Board. Each Bank shall submit to the Finance Board annually a report analyzing and describing the Bank's performance in achieving the goals described in paragraph (a)(3) of this section.