(a) Issuance. Within sixty days after receipt of a notice of new business activity under § 980.3, the Finance Board may issue to a Bank a notice that:
(1) Disapproves the new business activity;
(2) Instructs the Bank not to commence the new business pending further consideration by the Finance Board;
(3) Declares an intent to examine the Bank;
(4) Requests additional information including but not limited to the requests listed in § 980.7 ;
(5) Establishes conditions for the Finance Board's approval of the new business activity, including but not limited to the conditions listed in § 980.7; or
(6) Contains other instructions or information that the Finance Board deems appropriate under the circumstances.
(b) Effect. Following receipt of a notice issued pursuant to paragraph (a) of this section, a Bank may not undertake any new business activity that is the subject of the notice until the Bank has received the Finance Board's consent pursuant to § 980.6.
Title 12 published on 2012-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.