12 CFR Part 150, Subpart B - Exercising Fiduciary Powers
- § 150.130 — How may I conduct multi-state operations?
- § 150.135 — How do I determine which state's laws apply to my operations?
- § 150.136 — To what extent do state laws apply to my fiduciary operations?
- § 150.140 — Must I adopt and follow written policies and procedures in exercising fiduciary powers?
Fiduciary Personnel and Facilities
- § 150.150 — Who is responsible for the exercise of fiduciary powers?
- § 150.160 — What personnel and facilities may I use to perform fiduciary services?
- § 150.170 — May my other departments or affiliates use fiduciary personnel and facilities to perform other services?
- § 150.180 — May I perform fiduciary services for, or purchase fiduciary services from, another association or entity?
- § 150.190 — Must fiduciary officers and employees be bonded?
- Review of a Fiduciary Account
- Custody and Control of Assets
- Investing Funds of a Fiduciary Account
- Funds Awaiting Investment or Distribution
Restrictions on Self Dealing
- § 150.330 — Are there investments in which I may not invest funds of a fiduciary account?
- § 150.340 — May I exercise rights to purchase additional stock or fractional shares of my stock or obligations or the stock or obligations of my affiliates?
- § 150.350 — May I lend, sell, or transfer assets of a fiduciary account if I have an interest in the transaction?
- § 150.360 — May I make a loan to a fiduciary account that is secured by an interest in the assets of the account?
- § 150.370 — May I sell assets or lend money between fiduciary accounts?
- Compensation, Gifts, and Bequests
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- Audit Requirements
Title 12 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.