12 CFR Part 264a - POST-EMPLOYMENT RESTRICTIONS FOR SENIOR EXAMINERS
- § 264a.1 — What is the purpose and scope of this part?
- § 264a.2 — Who is considered a senior examiner of the Federal Reserve?
- § 264a.3 — What special post-employment restrictions apply to senior examiners?
- § 264a.4 — When do these special restrictions become effective and may they be waived?
- § 264a.5 — What are the penalties for violating these special post-employment restrictions?
- § 264a.6 — What other definitions and rules of construction apply for purposes of this part?
Title 12 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.