12 CFR Part 340 - RESTRICTIONS ON SALE OF ASSETS BY THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
- § 340.1 — What is the statutory authority for the regulation, what are its purpose and scope, and can the FDIC have other policies on related topics?
- § 340.2 — Definitions.
- § 340.3 — What are the restrictions on the sale of assets by the FDIC if the buyer wants to finance the purchase with a loan from the FDIC?
- § 340.4 — What are the restrictions on the sale of assets by the FDIC regardless of the method of financing?
- § 340.5 — Can the FDIC deny a loan to a buyer who is not disqualified from purchasing assets using seller-financing under this regulation?
- § 340.6 — What is the effect of this part on transactions that were entered into before its effective date?
- § 340.7 — When is a certification required, and who does not have to provide a certification?
- § 340.8 — Does this part apply in the case of a workout, resolution, or settlement of obligations?
Title 12 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.