12 CFR Part 563b - CONVERSIONS FROM MUTUAL TO STOCK FORM
- § 563b.5 — What does this part do?
- § 563b.10 — May I form a holding company as part of my conversion?
- § 563b.15 — May I form a charitable organization as part of my conversion?
- § 563b.20 — May I acquire another insured stock depository institution as part of my conversion?
- § 563b.25 — What definitions apply to this part?
- SUBPART A — Standard Conversions (§§ 563b.100 - 563b.575)
- SUBPART B — Voluntary Supervisory Conversions (§§ 563b.600 - 563b.690)
Title 12 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.