12 CFR Part 563b, Subpart A - Standard Conversions
- Prior to Conversion
- Plan of Conversion
- Filing Requirements
- Notice of Filing of Application and Comment Process
- OTS Review of the Application for Conversion
- Vote by Members
- § 563b.250 — Who must comply with these proxy solicitation provisions?
- § 563b.255 — What must the form of proxy include?
- § 563b.260 — May I use previously executed proxies?
- § 563b.265 — How may I use proxies executed under this part?
- § 563b.270 — What must I include in my proxy statement?
- § 563b.275 — How do I file revised proxy materials?
- § 563b.280 — Must I mail a member's proxy solicitation material?
- § 563b.285 — What solicitations are prohibited?
- § 563b.290 — What will OTS do if a solicitation violates these prohibitions?
- § 563b.295 — Will OTS require me to re-solicit proxies?
- Offering Circular
Offers and Sales of Stock
- § 563b.320 — Who has priority to purchase my conversion shares?
- § 563b.325 — When may I offer to sell my conversion shares?
- § 563b.330 — How do I price my conversion shares?
- § 563b.335 — How do I sell my conversion shares?
- § 563b.340 — What sales practices are prohibited?
- § 563b.345 — How may a subscriber pay for my conversion shares?
- § 563b.350 — Must I pay interest on payments for conversion shares?
- § 563b.355 — What subscription rights must I give to each eligible account holder and each supplemental eligible account holder?
- § 563b.360 — Are my officers, directors, and their associates eligible account holders?
- § 563b.365 — May other voting members purchase conversion shares in the conversion?
- § 563b.370 — Does OTS limit the aggregate purchases by officers, directors, and their associates?
- § 563b.375 — How do I allocate my conversion shares if my shares are oversubscribed?
- § 563b.380 — May my employee stock ownership plan purchase conversion shares?
- § 563b.385 — May I impose any purchase limitations?
- § 563b.390 — Must I provide a purchase preference to persons in my local community?
- § 563b.395 — What other conditions apply when I offer conversion shares in a community offering, a public offering, or both?
- Completion of the Offering
Completion of the Conversion
- § 563b.420 — When must I complete my conversion?
- § 563b.425 — Who may terminate the conversion?
- § 563b.430 — What happens to my old charter?
- § 563b.435 — What happens to my corporate existence after conversion?
- § 563b.440 — What voting rights must I provide to stockholders after the conversion?
- § 563b.445 — What must I provide my savings account holders?
- § 563b.450 — What is a liquidation account?
- § 563b.455 — What is the initial balance of the liquidation account?
- § 563b.460 — How do I determine the initial balances of liquidation sub-accounts?
- § 563b.465 — Do account holders retain any voting rights based on their liquidation sub-accounts?
- § 563b.470 — Must I adjust liquidation sub-accounts?
- § 563b.475 — What is a liquidation?
- § 563b.480 — Does the liquidation account affect my net worth?
- § 563b.485 — What provision must I include in my new federal charter?
- § 563b.500 — What management stock benefit plans may I implement?
- § 563b.505 — May my directors, officers, and their associates freely trade shares?
- § 563b.510 — May I repurchase shares after conversion?
- § 563b.515 — What information must I provide to OTS before I repurchase my shares?
- § 563b.520 — May I declare or pay dividends after I convert?
- § 563b.525 — Who may acquire my shares after I convert?
- § 563b.530 — What other requirements apply after I convert?
Contributions to Charitable Organizations
- § 563b.550 — May I donate conversion shares or conversion proceeds to a charitable organization?
- § 563b.555 — How do my members approve a charitable contribution?
- § 563b.560 — How much may I contribute to a charitable organization?
- § 563b.565 — What must the charitable organization include in its organizational documents?
- § 563b.570 — How do I address conflicts of interest involving my directors?
- § 563b.575 — What other requirements apply to charitable organizations?
Title 12 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.