(1) Advise and give direction to SBA management officials concerning the administration of this part and any other rules, regulations or directives dealing with conflicts of interest and ethical standards of SBA employees; and
(2) Make decisions on specific requests when its approval is required.
(b) The Standards of Conduct Committee will consist of:
(1) The General Counsel or, in his or her absence, the Deputy General Counsel or, in his or her absence, the Acting General Counsel who shall act as Chairman of the Committee;
(2) The Associate Administrator, Office of Management and Administration, or in his or her absence, the Director, Office of Business Operations; and
(3) The Chief Human Capital Officer, or in his or her absence, the Deputy Director of Human Resources.
[61 FR 2399, Jan. 26, 1996, as amended at 72 FR 50038, Aug. 30, 2007]
Title 13 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.