§ 106.302What provisions must be set forth in a Fee Based Record?
A Fee Based Record must contain the following:
(a) A narrative description of the Fee Based SBA-Sponsored Activity;
(b) A certification by the Responsible Program Official that he or she will abide by the requirements contained in this part, as well as all other applicable statutes, regulations, policies and procedures for Fee Based SBA-Sponsored Activities;
(c) A proposed budget demonstrating:
(1) All sources of funding, including annual appropriations, Participant Fees and Gifts, to be used in support of the Fee Based SBA-Sponsored Activity;
(2) A reasonable estimation of all anticipated expenses, which indicates that no profit is anticipated from the Fee Based SBA-Sponsored Activity; and
(3) A provision stating that Participant Fees, if charged, will not exceed the minimal amount needed to cover the anticipated direct costs of the Fee Based SBA-Sponsored Activity as outlined in the budget;
(d) With regard to any donations made in support of the Fee Based SBA-Sponsored Activity, the Fee Based Record will reflect the following:
(1) Each Donor may receive appropriate recognition for its Gift; and
(2) Any printed or electronically generated material recognizing a Donor will include a prominent disclaimer stating that the acceptance of the Gift does not constitute or imply an endorsement by SBA of the Donor or the Donor's products or services.
Title 13 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.