(a)Pool characteristics. As set forth in the Program Guide, each Pool must have:
(1) A minimum number of guaranteed portions of loans;
(2) A minimum aggregate principal balance of the guaranteed portions;
(3) A maximum percentage of the Pool which an individual guaranteed portion may constitute;
(4) A maximum allowable difference between the highest and lowest note interest rates;
(5) A maximum allowable difference between the remaining terms to maturity of the loans in the Pool;
(6) A minimum weighted average maturity at Pool formation; and
(7) A maximum allowable difference between the highest and lowest Net Rate on the guaranteed portions that are placed in a WAC Pool.
(b)Adjustment of Pool characteristics. SBA may adjust the Pool characteristics periodically based upon program experience and market conditions.
(c)Increments of guaranteed portion. If the amount of the guaranteed portion of an individual 7(a) guaranteed loan is more than $500,000, a Pool Assembler may elect to divide the guaranteed portion into increments of $500,000 and one increment of any remaining amount less than $500,000, in order to permit the maximum amount of any guaranteed portion in a Pool to be not more than $500,000. Only one increment from a loan to a specific borrower may be included in a Pool.