§ 121.1006When will a size protest be referred to an SBA Government Contracting Area Office?
(a) A contracting officer who receives a protest (other than from SBA) must forward the protest promptly to the SBA Government Contracting Area Office serving the area in which the headquarters of the offeror is located.
(b) A contracting officer's referral must contain the following information:
(1) The protest and any accompanying materials;
(2) A copy of the self-certification as to size;
(3) Identification of the applicable size standard;
(4) A copy of the solicitation;
(5) Identification of the date of bid opening or notification provided to unsuccessful offerors;
(6) The date on which the protest was received; and
(7) A complete address and point of contact for the protested concern.
Title 13 published on 2013-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 13.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.