13 CFR 134.505 - What are the requirements for an appeal petition?
(a) Format. There is no required format for an appeal petition. However, it must include the following information:
(1) The solicitation or contract number, and the name, address, and telephone number of the contracting officer;
(2) A statement that the petition is appealing an SDVO SBC protest determination issued by the D/GC, a copy of the protest determination being appealed, and the date the petitioner received the SDVO SBC protest determination;
(3) A full and specific statement as to why the SDVO SBC protest determination is alleged to be based on a clear error of fact or law, together with an argument supporting such allegation; and
(4) The name, address, telephone number, facsimile number, e-mail address, and signature of the appellant or its attorney.
(1) Director, Office of Government Contracting, U.S. Small Business Administration, 409 Third Street, SW., Washington, DC 20416, facsimile (202) 205-6390;
(3) The protested concern (the business concern whose SDVO SBC status is at issue) or the protester; and
(4) Associate General Counsel for Procurement Law, U.S. Small Business Administration, 409 Third Street, SW., Washington, DC 20416, facsimile (202) 205-6873, or e-mail at OPLService@sba.gov .
(c) Certificate of Service. The appellant must attach to the appeal petition a signed certificate of service meeting the requirements of § 134.204(d).
Title 13 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.