(a)General. Once EDA has made an affirmative determination that a Community is an Impacted Community and subject to the availability of funds, EDA shall provide comprehensive technical assistance to:
(1) Diversify and strengthen the economy in the Impacted Community;
(2) Identify significant impediments to economic development that result from the impact of trade on the Impacted Community; and
(3) Develop or update a Strategic Plan in accordance with § 313.6 to address economic adjustment and workforce dislocation in the Impacted Community, including unemployment among agricultural commodity producers.
(b)Coordination of Federal response. EDA will coordinate the Federal response to an Impacted Community by:
(1) Identifying Federal, State, and local resources that are available to assist the Impacted Community in responding to economic distress; and
(2) Assisting the Impacted Community in accessing available Federal assistance and ensuring that such assistance is provided in a targeted, integrated manner.
Title 13 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.