13 CFR Part 108, Subpart F - Changes in Ownership, Structure, or Control
Changes in Control or Ownership of NMVC Company
- § 108.400 — Changes in ownership of 10 percent or more of NMVC Company but no change of Control.
- § 108.410 — Changes in Control of NMVC Company (through change in ownership or otherwise).
- § 108.420 — Prohibition on exercise of ownership or Control rights in NMVC Company before SBA approval.
- § 108.430 — Notification to SBA of transactions that may change ownership or Control.
- § 108.440 — Standards governing prior SBA approval for a proposed transfer of Control.
- § 108.450 — Notification to SBA of pledge of NMVC Company's shares.
- Restrictions on Common Control or Ownership of Two or More NMVC Companies
- Change in Structure of NMVC Company
Title 13 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.