13 CFR Part 108, Subpart J - SBA Financial Assistance for NMVC Companies (Leverage)
- General Information About Obtaining Leverage
- Maximum Amount of Leverage for Which a NMVC Company Is Eligible
Conditional Commitments by SBA To Reserve Leverage for a NMVC Company
- § 108.1200 — SBA's Leverage commitment to a NMVC Company—application procedure, amount, and term.
- § 108.1220 — Requirement for NMVC Company to file financial statements at the time of request for a draw.
- § 108.1230 — Draw-downs by NMVC Company under SBA's Leverage commitment.
- § 108.1240 — Funding of NMVC Company's draw request through sale to third-party.
Funding Leverage by use of SBA Guaranteed Trust Certificates (“TCs”)
- § 108.1600 — SBA authority to issue and guarantee Trust Certificates.
- § 108.1610 — Effect of prepayment or early redemption of Leverage on a Trust Certificate.
- § 108.1620 — Functions of agents, including Central Registration Agent, Selling Agent and Fiscal Agent.
- § 108.1630 — SBA regulation of Brokers and Dealers and disclosure to purchasers of Leverage or Trust Certificates.
- § 108.1640 — SBA access to records of the CRA, Brokers, Dealers and Pool or Trust assemblers.
Title 13 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.