13 CFR Part 121, Subpart B - Other Applicable Provisions
prev | next
Waivers of the Nonmanufacturer Rule for Classes of Products and Individual Contracts
- § 121.1201 — What is the Nonmanufacturer Rule?
- § 121.1202 — When will a waiver of the Nonmanufacturer Rule be granted for a class of products?
- § 121.1203 — When will a waiver of the Nonmanufacturer Rule be granted for an individual contract?
- § 121.1204 — What are the procedures for requesting and granting waivers?
- § 121.1205 — How is a list of previously granted class waivers obtained?
Title 13 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.