13 CFR Part 127, Subpart C - Certification of EDWOSB or WOSB Status
- § 127.300 — How is a concern certified as an EDWOSB or WOSB?
- § 127.301 — When may a contracting officer accept a concern's self-certification?
- § 127.302 — What third-party certifications may a concern use as evidence of its status as a qualified EDWOSB or WOSB?
- § 127.303 — How will SBA select and identify approved certifiers?
- § 127.304 — How does a concern obtain certification from an approved certifier?
- § 127.305 — May a concern determined not to qualify as an EDWOSB or WOSB submit a self-certification for a particular EDWOSB or WOSB requirement?
Title 13 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.