14 CFR 1206.401 - Location of NASA Information Centers.
(a) NASA will maintain the following Information Centers, at which Agency records may be inspected, from which copies of Agency records may be requested and at which copies of Agency forms may be obtained:
(1) NASA Headquarters (HQ) Information Center, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Washington, DC 20546.
(3) NASA Information Center, Hugh L. Dryden Flight Research Center, (DFRC), Post Office Box 273, Edwards, CA 93523.
(4) NASA Information Center, Glenn Research Center (GRC), 21000 Brookpark Road, Cleveland, OH 44135.
(8) NASA Information Center, Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center (JSC), 2101 NASA Road 1, Houston, TX 77058.
(11) NASA Information Center, NASA Management Office Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), 4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena, CA 91109.
(b) NASA Headquarters and each NASA Center also has a FOIA Electronic Reading Room on the Internet. The Uniform Resource Locator (URL) addresses are as follows:
(c) In addition a requester may submit a FOIA request electronically. The addresses are as follows: (HQ) email@example.com; (ARC) firstname.lastname@example.org; (DFRC) email@example.com; (GRC) firstname.lastname@example.org; (GSFC) email@example.com; (JSC) firstname.lastname@example.org; (KSC) FOIA@ksc.nasa.gov; (LaRC) email@example.com; (MSFC) firstname.lastname@example.org and (SSC) email@example.com; and for Inspector General records, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title 14 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.