(a) NASA will maintain the following Information Centers, at which Agency records may be inspected, from which copies of Agency records may be requested and at which copies of Agency forms may be obtained:
(1) NASA Headquarters (HQ) Information Center, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Washington, DC 20546.
(2) NASA Information Center, Ames Research Center (ARC), Moffett Field, CA 94035.
(3) NASA Information Center, Hugh L. Dryden Flight Research Center, (DFRC), Post Office Box 273, Edwards, CA 93523.
(4) NASA Information Center, Glenn Research Center (GRC), 21000 Brookpark Road, Cleveland, OH 44135.
(5) NASA Information Center, Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC), Greenbelt, MD 20771.
(6) NASA Information Center, John F. Kennedy Space Center (KSC), Kennedy Space Center, FL 32899.
(7) NASA Information Center, Langley Research Center (LaRC), Langley Station, Hampton, VA 23665.
(8) NASA Information Center, Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center (JSC), 2101 NASA Road 1, Houston, TX 77058.
(9) NASA Information Center, George C. Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC), Huntsville, AL 35812.
(10) NASA Information Center, John C. Stennis Space Center (SSC), MS 39529.
(11) NASA Information Center, NASA Management Office Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), 4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena, CA 91109.
(12) NASA Information Center, Wallops Flight Facility (WFF), Wallops Island, VA 23337.
(b) NASA Headquarters and each NASA Center also has a FOIA Electronic Reading Room on the Internet. The Uniform Resource Locator (URL) addresses are as follows:
(c) In addition a requester may submit a FOIA request electronically. The addresses are as follows: (HQ) firstname.lastname@example.org; (ARC) email@example.com; (DFRC) firstname.lastname@example.org; (GRC) email@example.com; (GSFC) firstname.lastname@example.org; (JSC) email@example.com; (KSC) FOIA@ksc.nasa.gov; (LaRC) firstname.lastname@example.org; (MSFC) email@example.com and (SSC) firstname.lastname@example.org; and for Inspector General records, email@example.com.
Title 14 published on 2012-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.