14 CFR 1212.704 - Headquarters and Field Centers or Component Facilities.
(a) Officials-in-Charge of Headquarters Offices, Directors of NASA Field Installations and Officials-in-Charge of Component Centers are responsible for the following with respect to those systems of records maintained in their organization:
(1) Avoiding the establishment of new systems of records or new routine uses of a system of records without first complying with the requirements of this regulation;
(2) Ensuring that the requirements of this regulation and the Privacy Act are followed by employees;
(3) Ensuring that there is appropriate coordination within NASA before a determination is made to disclose information without the individual's consent under authority of 5 U.S.C. 552a(b) (See § 1212.203(f)); and
(4) Providing appropriate oversight for responsibilities and authorities exercised by system managers under their jurisdiction (§ 1212.705).
(5) Establish a position of Center Privacy Manager to assist in carrying out the responsibilities listed in this section.
[57 FR 4928, Feb. 11, 1992. Redesignated and amended at 77 FR 60622, Oct. 4, 2012]
Title 14 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.