14 CFR 1245.110 - Content of petitions.
(a) Each request for waiver of domestic or foreign rights under § 1245.104, § 1245.105, or § 1245.106 shall be by petition to the Administrator and shall include:
(2) If the petitioner is represented by counsel, the name, address, and telephone number of the counsel;
(3) A citation to the section (§ 1245.104, § 1245.105, or § 1245.106) under which the petition is submitted, the nature and extent of the rights requested, and a positive statement that waiver of rights under the cited section is being requested;
(4) If the petitioner is an employee inventor of the contractor, a statement from the contractor that the contractor does not object to this petition.
(6) A designation of the country or countries, the United States of America and/or foreign, in which waiver of title is requested;
(7) A copy of the invention disclosure if the request is for an individual identified invention (under § 1245.105);
(8) The name, address, and telephone number of the party with whom the Board is to communicate when the request is acted upon;
(b) No specific forms need be used. Requests for advanced waiver should, preferably, be included with the proposal, but in any event in advance of negotiations.
(c) Petitions for waiver under contracts funded by another agency. The content of the petitions for waiver of title to inventions made under contracts awarded by NASA on behalf of the Department of Energy under § 1245.103(c) shall follow the procedures and form prescribed by and shall be acted on by that agency. Petitions under contracts awarded by NASA on behalf of other agencies will be coordinated with the agency before action is taken by the Board.
Title 14 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.