14 CFR 413.7 - Application.
(a) Form. An application must be in writing, in English and filed in duplicate with the Federal Aviation Administration, Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation, Room 331, 800 Independence Avenue, SW., Washington, DC 20591. Attention: Application Review.
(2) The name, address, and telephone number of any person to whom inquiries and correspondence should be directed; and
(c) Signature and certification of accuracy. An application must be legibly signed, dated, and certified as true, complete, and accurate by one of the following:
(1) For a corporation: An officer or other individual authorized to act for the corporation in licensing or permitting matters.
(3) For a joint venture, association, or other entity: An officer or other individual authorized to act for the joint venture, association, or other entity in licensing or permitting matters.
(d) Safety approval. If the applicant proposes to include a safety element for which the FAA issued a safety approval under part 414 in the proposed license activity, the applicant must—
(1) Identify the safety approval in the application and explain the proposed use of the approved safety element.
(2) Show that the proposed use of the approved safety element is consistent with the designated scope specified in the safety approval.
(3) Certify that the safety element will be used according to any terms and conditions of the issued safety approval.
(e) Measurement system consistency. For each analysis, an applicant must employ a consistent measurements system, whether English or metric, in its application and licensing information.
Title 14 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.