14 CFR 414.11 - Application.
(a) The application must be in writing, in English, and filed in duplicate with the Federal Aviation Administration, Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation, 800 Independence Avenue, SW., Washington, DC 20591.
(2) Name, address, and telephone number of any person to whom inquiries and correspondence should be directed.
(3) Safety element (i.e., launch vehicle, reentry vehicle, safety system, process, service, or any identified component thereof; or personnel) for which the applicant seeks a safety approval.
(1) A Statement of Conformance letter, describing the specific criteria the applicant used to show the adequacy of the safety element for which a safety approval is sought, and showing how the safety element complies with the specific criteria.
(i) Information and analyses required under this chapter that may be applicable to demonstrating safe performance of the safety element for which the safety approval is sought.
(ii) Engineering design and analyses that show the adequacy of the proposed safety element for its intended use, such that the use in a licensed launch or reentry will not jeopardize public health or safety or the safety of property.
(d) The application must be in English, legibly signed, dated, and certified as true, complete, and accurate by one of the following:
(1) For a corporation, an officer or other individual authorized to act for the corporation in licensing or safety approval matters.
(3) For a joint venture, association, or other entity, an officer or other individual duly authorized to act for the joint venture, association, or other entity in licensing matters.
Title 14 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.