14 CFR Part 151, Appendix C to Part 151
Appendix C to Part 151
There is set forth below an itemization of typical eligible and ineligible items of runway paving as covered by § 151.77 of this chapter:
Typical Eligible Items
1. New runways for specified loadings.
2. Runway widening of extensions for specified loadings.
3. Reconstruction of existing runways for specified loadings.
4. Resurfacing runways for specified strength or for smoothness.
5. Runway grooving to improve skid resist- ance.
Typical Ineligible Items
1. Maintenance-type work, including:
(a) Seal coats.
(b) Crack filling.
(c) Resealing joints.
(d) Runway patching.
(e) Isolated repair.
[Doc. No. 1329, 27 FR 12360, Dec. 13, 1962, as amended by Amdt. 151-29, 34 FR 1634, Feb. 4, 1969]
Title 14 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.